Sunday, February 18, 2018

Happy Mid-Winter Break!

Good morning!  I hope your weekend is going as well as mine.  I've been tying to balance work with play this weekend; so far for play I've been entertained by my kids' soccer games, the movie Black Panther (which I highly recommend), an Airport JV basketball game (and they did so well!), and a visit from my parents to exchange Valentine's Day gifts.  Now I need to do the work.  I've planned out this week, so here it is:

English 9

  • Tuesday, 2/20 - Academic Advisory - Type 1 Commas; continue reading The Crucible Act III
  • Wednesday, 2/21 - Type 1 Commas; finish reading Act III and vocab. packet - turn in; if time - Act III quiz
  • Thursday, 2/22 - Career Prep Advisory - Type 1 Commas - turn in for week; begin reading Act IV
  • Friday, 2/23 - get reading log #16; silent reading day
English 10
  • Tuesday, 2/20 - Academic Advisory - Type 1 commas - turn in for last week; continue taking notes for research project
  • Wednesday, 2/21 - Type 1 commas; continue taking notes for research project - 30 due by end of hour
  • Thursday, 2/22 - Career Prep Advisory - Type 1 commas; work on citations and Works Cited - due by midnight on Friday on Google Drive
  • Friday, 2/23 - Works Cited due by midnight; Type 1 commas - turn in for week; get reading log #16
That's the plan as I see it.  I hope everyone has a great end to the weekend.  Ciao!

Creative Commons License
Happy Mid-Winter Break! by Laura Stubbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://www.laurastubbs.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment