Monday, January 21, 2019

Final Week of the Semester

Good sunny morning to you!  That sun is deceptive, is it not?  I hope everyone stays warm today.

Since we're down to the final week, this is going to be short and sweet.  Last week in English 10 we finished typing and submitted the final essay for The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.  Tuesday we'll turn in the books and all those late notices will go away (I'm sorry about that).  In English 9 we looked at preview information for The Crucible and checked out the books.  This week we'll read Act I.

So here's the plan for the week:

English 9

  • Tuesday, 1/22 - Academic Advisory - read Act I of The Crucible
  • Wednesday, 1/23 - read Act I of The Crucible
  • Thursday, 1/24 - NO ADVISORY - read Act I of The Crucible
  • Friday, 1/25 - 1/2 Day - finish Act I of The Crucible
English 10
  • Tuesday, 1/22 - Academic Advisory - finish and submit Electronic Portfolio; compare and contrast Henrietta to Hidden Figures
  • Wednesday, 1/23 - compare and contrast Henrietta to Hidden Figures
  • Thursday, 1/24 - NO ADVISORY - compare and contrast Henrietta to Hidden Figures
  • Friday, 1/25 - 1/2 Day - finish comparing and contrasting Henrietta to Hidden Figures
That's the plan as I see it.  I hope everyone has a great week!

Creative Commons License
Final Week of the Semester by Laura Stubbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://www.laurastubbs.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment