Sunday, April 28, 2019

Busy, Busy, Busy

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel (June), so even though everyone is tired, we just keep plugging away.  I know I'm exhausted, so I'm sure they are, too.  My son is in AA Pioneer's production of Fame this weekend and next, so I'm volunteering a lot with that; he also turned 16 so we tried to squeak in a birthday; my older one turns 18 in a couple of weeks, so I'm trying to prepare for that, along with all the senior activities since he graduates in June.  I also like to come watch my students in their activities, so trying to fit in all this extra stuff is something else.  At least we're done with testing, right?

Last week all of my hours got off schedule from each other, so my calendar for the week is rather generic.  Add to it that there's an assembly during 3rd Hour this week and I can't tell if there are any advisories this week, and it will continue to be off schedule for the time being.  English 9 is in the middle of reading Chapter 1 of Animals in Translation; English 10 is in the middle of Macbeth. Both continue to write analytical paragraphs for assessment, so I'm bogged down in grading.

Here's the schedule for this week:

English 9

  • Monday, 4/29 - work on the second paragraph assessment - 5th Hour due today; 2nd Hour due Tuesday
  • Tuesday, 4/30 - NO ADVISORY - finish working on the second assessment; continue reading pp. 17-26
  • Wednesday, 5/1 - continue reading pp. 17-26; annotations and study guide
  • Thursday, 5/2 - NO ADVISORY ON SCHEDULE - finish reading pp. 17-26; start final paragraph assessment
  • Friday, 5/3 - finish final paragraph assessment
English 10

  • Monday, 4/29 - finish Act II; watch movie
  • Tuesday, 4/30 - 3rd HOUR ASSEMBLY - finish movie; tableaux
  • Wednesday, 5/1 - finish tableaux; start Act III; study guide
  • Thursday, 5/2 - NO ADVISORY ON SCHEDULE - continue Act III; study guide
  • Friday, 5/3 - continue Act III; study guide
That's the plan. Have a great week everyone. 
Creative Commons License
Busy, Busy, Busy by Laura Stubbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://www.laurastubbs.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment